Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Max Keller emails



The Max Keller emails

Lydie Denier told US authorities I emailed Max Keller - the producer of Acapulco H.E.A.T. and Tarzan - because I want a reconciliation with Lydie.
This is absolutely not true. I do not want anything from Lydie Denier but my tapes of the May 2007 shooting of "A Bouquet for a Kill". Besides that I hope I will never meet her again in my life. I never had so much trouble with an actress.

I read on Lydie´s (public) facebook site that she is having dinner with Max Keller. I know Max Keller personally and asked him if this is true. when he confirmed I emailed him the enclosed email. The email shows that I do not want anything from Lydie Denier but my tapes so I can finish my movie. As Max Keller knows me and as he has worked both with Lydie Denier and Michael Worth I asked Max Keller to offer Denier she can edit a director´s cut and I will edit a producer´s cut. I also offered Max he could distribute the movie with me together if he can Lydie make return me my tapes. I also asked Max to explain to Lydie that as a director you cannot act the way she did.

To make it clear in case anyone still didn´t get it: Denier accuses me wrongly to be a stalker to get rid of me. In fact we have a fight over the movie we shot together.

Lydie Denier does not fight fair. As she failed in taking over my project, she started to tell I am a maniac with a loaded gun who is after her. And for a couple of time she really made some people believe this nonsense, some masterminds at Santa Monica court who are not able to pick up a phone inclusive.
I am really scared if I think that anyone can walk in Santa Monica court, accuse someone to be a stalker and one-two-three they give you a Restraining Order and inform Immigration that a dangerous stalker might enter the US. I always thought the US law is based on some principles that anyone is NOT guilty as long as his guilt is not proven. May anyone please tell Santa Monica court?
And may someone WHO KNOWS how to operate a phone would please instruct them how to use the phone and dial the number of te German police in Berlin who will tell them that they are actually after...Lydie Denier!
Photo above: Lydie Denier in a scene from A Bouquet for a Kill
Copyright photo 2007 by Jörg Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment