Monday, November 2, 2009

My Contract with Lydie Denier



The Contract between Michael Huck and Lydie Denier

This is the contract Lydie Denier and I signed in February 2007 while shooting A Bouquet for a Kill. I did black out some of the terms which are between me and Lydie. The important thing is: Lydie Denier signed a contract to shoot this project. Lydie did star and direct. I did write the original script and did produce. We both signed this contract in February 2007 during Berlin Filmfestival - exactly the time when Lydie claims I have stalked her. Strang insn´t it? Why is she shooting a movie with me if she claims I had STALKED her at Berlin Filmfestival 2007.
In fact, I invited her to Filmfestival, paid her flight, ticket to Filmfestival and shooting Bouquet and we went together to Filmfestival. I introduced her to producers and directors there and my friend Vonny got Lydie and me tickets for "Jump" one of the last projects of Patrick Swayze. Vonny knows the women who did produce "Jump" and Lydie and I went together to watch the movie, she sat next to me. After screening she disappeard and I found her outside the screening room running after the director and discussing with him, he is now one of her facebook friends.

As you can see I did produce A Bouquet for a Kill and I have a contract with Lydie who did direct. A director´s duty is to deliver the producer the movie and NOT to run to another, bigger producer and ask him to buy me out so she can take over the project. A Bouquet for a Kill is MY baby. It´s my project I did set up. Lydie tries to take it away from me that is why we fight. I will not let take anyone a project from me. I did work too long to set it up and paid money to set it up. I expect a director who signs a contract with me to shoot a movie to deliver this movie.
Instead Lydie run away and some of the tapes of our shooting are missing.
I need the tapes to edit my movie. I offered Lydie to edit her own director´s cut.
She can do this or nor. But it is my project and I want to finish it. Therefore, I need the tapes.
Lydie Denier claims I am a crazy fan who is madly in love with her and wants to be together with her. The LAST THING I want is to be "together" with Lydie. I do not want to see her anymore or talk to her anymore. All I want is my tapes so I can finally start editing my movie.

Photo: Shooting a Bouquet for a Kill. Lydie directing with DP Jörg Peter
Photo copyright 2007 by Michael Huck

No comments:

Post a Comment