Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Stalker Docu


The Stalker Docu

Lydie Denier accused me to be a stalker. I am not. I am a producer. That´s why I strike back with this lovely docu. Coming in February 2010 (around Berlin Filmfestival) you can finally watch this extraordinary documentation on shooting A Bouquet for a Kill with Lydie Denier. The Thriller behind the Thriller.
I personally read the court papers with French accent! Hurrah!

Why do I make fun of Lydie and her stalking fairy tales?
Because it´s funny!!! I simply could not resist to do so. I take the whole matter serious of course. Acutally I´m in the computers of all United States as a stalker, that´s quite serious. And Lydie found a judge at Santa Monica Court who believed her fairy tales. But this will not last forever. I mailed them a copy of our outtakes and lots of evidence and sooner or later even Judge Gerald Rosenberg at Santa Monica court will have to admit charming Lydie did fool them.
I did not do the things Lydie told about me. I am innocent and I always told the truth, so I do not care how many lies Lydie is telling, sooner or later even her greatest fans will have to realize what is going on.

This docu might help, so just order it at MichaelMHuck@aol.com and decide for your own. Listen to me while I read the courtpapers and watch what I have to say and then decide yourself. As Lydie tries to damage my reputation I only can fight back and tell what really happened.

I already wrote that I still have a high regard for Lydie as an actress and this will not change no matter how this fight will end.
However I want to tell you now what I think of Lydie as a person after I had the pleasure to shoot and work with her for quite a long time.

Lydie did try to push me out of my movie. She went behind my back talking to some of the actors and crew asking them to support her to push me out of my project and then taking it to Avi Lerner. She still took my money and let me pay for her flights and Health inusurance in may 2007 when she already worked hard behind my back to take the picture to Avi Lerner. I consider this disgusting.
Lydie and her German "friends" met without me celebrating to have pushed me out and going to Avi Lerner when the editor went over to them and told them they can forget about it as he will not give Lydie the dvd without my permit.

Lydie then started to get real mean. I consider her a coward. She did not talk to me to get things straight. She betrayed the whole cast and crew who believed in her and she run away. She asked Roswitha to let her lawyer write a letter to my lawyer claiming I had offended and threatened ROSWITHA (!!!!!) with the Cannae email. (The mail I wrote to Lydie, remember?) She also made them write that I am not the copyrightowner. (I shot the story years before Lydie and I met in German language and the English script is registered as early as 2003 at Register of Copyrights. It´s my and Jean Bork´s script). Lydie again acted like a coward and did hide behind Roswitha.

When this did no work she run to Santa Monica court and found honorable Judge Gerald Rosenberg who believed her fairy tales and gave her a Restraining Order. I can imagine Lydie was certainly convincing playing the helpless, charming stalking victim. (Hey, we are talking about Lydie Denier, martial arts expert who did more than 100 action shows. I have been a Tannenberg soldier and I consider her extremly dangerous, especially if she is running amok and believe me: I´ve seen her running amok). But I still consider her a coward as she does what she always did: hiding behind someone else and this time it is judge Gerald Rosenberg and his restraining order.
What Lydie did was extremely mean. She did offend everyone who is really stalked by some maniac. As far as I´m concerned, she did accuse me wrongly but I am not afraid of her. First, Lydie´s fairy tales already did fire back on her and many people understood already she did not tell the truth and sooner or later everyone will know the truth.
Second, stupid as it may sound, this strange PR helps me to get be better known in the US and in the end will help me hopefully to sell more of our excellent dvds of our series Unhappy End!, Nightmare Follies and The 7 Nightmares Girl starring the most beautiful actresses and models you can dream of, half the age of Lydie but twice as beautiful (and you should ask yourself: If I work with all those beautiful girls most of them here in Berlin and Germany, WHY should I stalk 45 year old Lydie all around the world??? Hey, I´ve seen her WITHOUT MAKE-UP !!! Get serious !!!)
You see that´s not the point. I wanted to work with Lydie because I loved her as an actress and because I understood she is not only a good actress but her more than 20 years Hollywood experience is priceless. If we had shot more projects together we could have made some nice little thrillers Terence Fisher or Alfred Hitcock style. This was the reason I wanted to work with Lydie. I did not care that she was not anymore 25 . I loved Peter Cushing, James Stewart, Charles Trenet, Maurice Chevalier, Sinatra and Dean Martin even more when they grew older. I love Barbara Eden today as much as I did love her when I was 10 years old and watched her the first time in I dream of Jeanny. If you like an actor or an actress age does not really matter.

I also want to say here some words on LASD . The last couple of weeks I had not only to deal with Santa Monica court but also with LASD and I can say it is always a pleasue to talk to officers or deputies of Sheriff Baca´s LASD. Inspite of the fact they also could not know what was going on at first and only knew what Lydie told Santa Monica court they took the time to look in their computers and to listen to me. When I called or emailed or faxed them there was always someone getting immediately back to me and have a look at the problem. If you are in Los Angeles and someone accusses you to have done something and you are innocent, stay away from court and try to talk to someone of LASD.

Sincerely Yours,

Michael Huck

No comments:

Post a Comment