Monday, November 9, 2009

Shooting A Bouquet for a Kill




Pre Shooting

This emails show that Lydie did not tell the truth when she told Santa Monica Court there was not contact between her and me till Berlin Filmfestival 2007. In the emails from december 2006 you can see:
1) I did send Lydie the script written by me, Jean Bork and corrected by a writer from Australia
2) I did recommend German actress to play the Mrs Tanner part.
Later Lydie claimed she had written the script (in fact it is STILL a remake of Du sollst nicht ehebrechen, and it is STILL Unhappy End! whatever Lydie claims now.

And it also shows I did bring in Roswitha Schreiner with whom I had worked earlier shooting the Der Tag vor der Hochzeit episode of the Unhappy End! series.

photo: Copyright 2007 by Jörg Peter
Lydie Denier with Jean Bork on the set of A Bouquet for a Kill" Jean did co-write the original script and did also star in the original German Unhappy End! episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment