Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Fight over the A Bouquet for a Kill 1






Unhappy End! Episode 2 Du sollst nicht Ehebrechen
The Fight over A Bouquet for a Kill Part 1

As you already know, Lydie Denier and I shot "A Bouquet for a Kill" from February 2007 till May 2007. Lydie went behind my back, contacted Avi Lerner and asked him to buy me out. When I refused to sign her take-over contract, she and Roswitha claimed I have nothing to do with the movie. Roswitha´s lawyer wrote a letter to my lawyer claiming it is NOT my story and not my production but Lydie Denier´s. They even laimed I have not be present while shooting! And finally Lydie accused me to be a crazy stalker and not a producer.

"A Bouquet for a Kill" is my baby. It´s my project. It is based on a German script we did many years ago and that´s why I can prove it is my project. We shot the German script already in the 1990s, years before I met Lydie Denier. Jean Bork and I wrote the script together. It is about a jealous wife, Mrs Tanner (played by Ingrid Littmann) who learns her husband has an affair with a much younger woman. The wife goes over to the young woman´s place and begs her to stop the affair with her husband. When the young woman refuses, the wife beats her up, ties her up and gags her and finally kills her. Then the mailman brings a letter of her husband. The wife reads the letter and realizes her husband just had decided to end the affair. Jean Bork played the part of the young lover and the Episode of the Unhappy End! series is entitled "Du sollst nicht Ehebrechen!" The Episode has been releasen in German speaking countries in 1999 on VHS, later on DVD.

Above you see some of the photos of the German version starring Jean and Ingrid.
All photos Copyright by Michael Huck

No comments:

Post a Comment