Monday, November 9, 2009

From Big Hugs & Kisses to I never talk to you again




Shooting A Bouquet for a Kill

Here are two more emails from Lydie while shooting A Bouquet for a Kill :

One dated February 21, 2007. Lydie was in Paris watching what we shot during Filmfestival in February. Remember: She told Santa Monica Court I had stalked her earlier at Berlin Filmfestival!

The second email is dated Mai, 2nd 2007. I wrote I had eamiled with Michael Worth about the script. Remember: I wrote the original script. I am the producer. Lydie did direct and rewrote MY SCRIPT on her own and I did not Greenlight it as her rewrite made not much sense. Michael Worth agreed, I still have the emails I exchanged with Michael Worth. And that is what Lydie wrote me. She (Director) told me (Producer !!! ) not to talk to the male lead (Worth) about my own project.
Lydie obviously went over the top thinking she is kind of Orson Wells or Bette Davis.

If I produce a movie (and if it is my ORIGINAL SCRIPT ) I decide to whom I will talk and not the director or anyone else.

Lydie even told me (and anyone else) A Bouquet for a Kill is NOT an Unhappy End! movie. Look at the original Unhappy End episodes "Du sollst nicht Ehebrechen" and
"Die Hexe" (shot in the same apartement as A Bouquet for a Kill) and compare it to A Bouquet for a Kill. A Bouquet for a Kill IS Unhappy End!, of course it is from start to...Unhappy End!

photo: Michael Worth, Lydie, Roswitha and German Superplayboy Rolf Eden who did play Dr. Stone in "A Bouquet for a Kill". He also let us shoot at his´home and use his wonderful Rolls Royce. Copyright 2007 by Jörg Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment