Monday, October 26, 2009

I´ll let the cutter burn everything...




I´ll tell the cutter to burn everything...
This kind of emails you get if you shoot with Lydie Denier. She wanted me to sign over the project to her so she can take it to Avi Lerner and become hersel the producer. I refused to sign her sign over contract. We all could have made profits if Lydie just had worked with me as we promised each other when signing our contract. We promised each other to be partners and setting up this project and do it together. Lydie starring and directing. I wrote the original script together with Jean Bork and I did produce. But for reasons beyond my understanding Lydie during shooting decided she wanted me to leave the project and take it to a bigger production company. I did set up this production, it´s a remake of my German projects, it´s my project I worked for and I was not willing to let someone push me out of my picture. Lydie obviously was convinced I would sign it over to her if Avi Lerner pays me out, so convinced she gave already interviews claiming "A Bouquet for a Kill" is an US production for an US "woman´s channel". But she forgot it´s my copyright, registred at the Register of Copyrights in Washington AND the story already had been filmed in Germany before, produced by me starring Jean and Ingrid. When I refused to sign the project over to her, she had a problem. She could not sign contracts with another company as long as I did not sign over. And I did not.
I do not give away my projects. So she could not take it to Millenium. Inspite of finishing the movie she run away and invented the stalker story. Like her glorious take-over attempt her stalker media story lasted not even for a week before websites and newspapers realized what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment