Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Trouble with Lydie

The Trouble with Lydie
In August 2009 actress Lydie Denier went to Santa Monica Court and US authorities and claimed she is stalked by a crazy German fan - named Michael Huck - who has threatened to kill her and had pulled a gun on her. She pleaded for help and told she fears Michael Huck will track her down at LA Filmfestival in November "to do her harm."

I AM Michael Huck and I hereby declare this is NOT true.
I hereby declare: I am NOT a stalker and I NEVER threatened to kill Lydie Denier.
I hereby declare: Lydie Denier did fool Santa Monica court telling lies and showing them wrong evidence.

I am a producer who worked with Lydie Denier in 2007 in Berlin shooting a thriller entitled "A Bouquet for a Kill". Lydie Denier did star and direct -I did produce. Jörg Peter and Vonny Kesisoglu did co-produce.
We shot from February 2007 till May 2007 in Berlin with Denier. I paid Lydie´s flights from Paris, I paid Lydie´s stay in a Berlin 5 star hotel, I paid for the shooting and also for the tickets to Berlin Filmfestival Filmmarket where I went together with Denier.

While shooting Lydie Denier contacted US producer Avi Lerner from LA based Millenium Films. She had worked several times before with him and now she asked him to buy me out of my own project, so she could take over. When I refused, Denier threatened to let the cutter burn the movie. The cutter did not but Denier took several of the original tapes from shooting (she and / or some of ther German friends took the may shooting tapes, I have the tapes of February and April shooting.) I sent German police after Denier.
Denier then started to claim that I am not a producer but a crazy stalker who is mad and wants to kill her. She even claimed she is the producer of the picture and that it is HER script ! In fact, "A Bouquet for a Kill" is a R E M A K E of the Unhappy End! episode 2 "Du sollst nicht Ehebrechen" and episode 19 "Die Hexe". You just have to watch the German Unhappy End! episodes and you will see it´s the same story. And we shot "Du sollst nicht Ehebrechen" years before I met first with Denier!

Denier now tries to ruin my reputation and make it difficult for me to travel in the US telling Santa Monica Court, Immigration and other US auhtorities I am a madman, running around with a loaded gun to try to kill poor Lydie.

This blog is to tell what really happened.
I will upload photos from shooting showing me and Lydie Denier together on the set of "A Bouquet for a Kill", the court papers, emails Lydie sent to me and I to her.
I am just editing a documentary video entitled "Stalking Lydie" which will be shown and released in 2010.

I did not want to go public. I only want my tapes so I can start editing the movie I paid for and I did produce. The last months I again and again wrote emails to Lydie asking her to return me my tapes.I offered her to edit a producer´s cut allowing her at the same time to edit her own director´s cut.

It was Lydie Denier who went public. Not only Santa Monica court. She also informed TMZ giving interviews and around the world I found my name in articles on Denier and the articles claim I am a stalker. I contacted newspapers and websites and most uploaded my version.

Lydie Denier has a website: www.lydiedenier.com and on her website she as a link to the TMZ article claiming Michael Huck is a stalker.
So Lydie went public NOT telling the truth but trying to ruin my reputation. That is why I upload this blog.

I hereby declare: I will tell here the truth and I will upload the evidence I have to show you that I am telling the truth.

Ahoi,
Michael Huck

No comments:

Post a Comment