Sunday, October 25, 2009

Shooting a Bouquet for a Kill February 2007



Shooting A Bouquet for a Kill
Lydie continues and says regarding Filmfestival 2007:
He (Michael Huck) approached me and said he was going to try to be with me, saying "You need me and I need you". The Berlin Police investigated at his apartment they found hism place littered with pictures of me. in May 2007, in Berlin, I tried to sit down with him over coffee to get him stop contacting and threatening me. He pulled out a loaded gun and said he has a permit for it. I remained cool and quickly left. i had to hire security to accompany on my travels. Since this time, he has sent me a steady stream of emails which veer from professing his love to deep hate and disturbing threats. In an email dated 5/17/07 (EXHIBIT 2) he said "I will take away your magig. Your game is over. You thought I am an amateuer and I will have no chance to fight you. You are wrong. This is my last offer. I will look at my SMS every full hour today. Sign my contract and we all win, Do not sign and we both will perish."

I, Michael Huck, hereby declare:
I did not "approach" Lydie at Berlin Filmfestival 2007. In fact I had invited her, paid her flight her hotel and her ticket to Filmmarket. We went there together.I introduced her to producers and directors I know. Katja Bienert and I introduced her also to a theater producer whom she offered her Garbo play. We picked her up in the morning at the hotel and drove her back in the evening during Berlin Filmfestival and shooting of A Bouquet for a Kill. During Berlin Filmfestival however, Lydie met without me with Avi Lerner. (Vonny who had picked her up that day with a car was present). Lydie told Avi Lerner about the project she is shooting in Berlin. Later she told me she wants to meet with Avi Lerner in Cannes to raise more money for our movie and to get him in as a co-producer. I offered to fly with her to Cannes but Lydie told me it´ better if she goes alone as she is experienced in dealing with US companies and will achieve more alone. (I did not agree.)
I indeed wrote an email saying: You need me and I need you. but this was later when we were fighting over A Bouquet for a Kill. Actually we really need each other as I do have the tapes of the February and April shootings, Lydie has the tapes of the May shooting, so noone of us can edit the whole picture alone, Besides she is the director, I am the producer. To US authorities she tries to make it look as if this is about mad love but in fact it is about A Bouquet for a Kill.


Lydie continues: The Berlin Police investigated, at his apartment they found his place littered with pictures of me.

I, Michael Huck, declare: The Berlin Police NEVER investigated (on me) the Berlin Police NEVER did search my apartment and the Berlin Police NEVER found my place littered with pictures of Denier. However I have lots of pictures of Denier, especially the ones DP Jörg Peter and I took while SHOOTING A Bouquet for a Kill.
I will upload some of the stills later.


And Lydie continues: In May 2007, in Berlin, I tried to sit down with him over coffee to get him stop contacting and threatening me. He pulled out a loaded gun and said he has a permit for it. I remained cool and quickly left.

It is true that Lydie and I met over cofee in a cafe in Kreuzberg near Roswitha´s aparmtent and also near a propstore where we did rent a prop knife for a scene. To this meeting I brought also along a gun we would use in a scene when the husband will shoot the PI. It was not a real gun but one for blankets. I showed this gun to Lydie, she liked it and wanted to keep it. I told her in Germany you even need a license for prop guns and told her I will keep the gun and take it personally to the loaction. She became very angry and later wrote me an email writing she did many action movies and knows how to handle guns. (I also had told her how to handle the gun)
I did not pull a gun on Lydie and I did NOT threaten to kill her.

Since Lydie had left Berlin in May 2007 I indeed wrote her emails after emails asking her to return the tapes she took from shooting.
The email dated 5/17/2007 Lydie mentions is the Cannae email. She showed Santa Monica Court a falsified version of my original email, a very shortened version to make it look as if it is written by a crazy fan. The whole email shows clearly it´s about the movie. I will write later more and upload Lydie´s manipulated and my original version so you can see the difference.

I also declare: I love and adore Lydie Denier as an actress. I think she was one of the most beautiful and gifted actresses of US tv. She was hilarious in Acapulco and some of her movies are absolutely great ie. Perfect Alibi and Nighttrap. This has nothing to do with our fight over Bouquet. And exaclty this I mean when I wrote:
"It is hard for me to fight someone I love because I never did this before. But no matter how much I love and adore you, I cannot let you stab me in the back."

I adore her as an actress but I certainly will not allow her to stab me in the back by pushing me out of my own picture. Lydie, however, tries to make it look as it´s about love, not about the movie. But this works only as long as she shows only some parts of the emails I mailed to her. As soon as you will read the whole mail it´s always clear what this is really about.

No comments:

Post a Comment