Monday, October 26, 2009

What is this fight about?





above: Lydie Denier with Katja Bienert on the set of A Bouquet for a Kill and a copy of Lydie´s flights in may 2007. I paid for the flight. Do stalkers pay their victims flights? Certainly not, Producers pay flights.

What is this fight about ???

Actress Lydie Denier went to Santa Monica court and accused me to be a stalker and she told I have threatened to kill her. What she says is not true. She did NOT tell Santa Monica court and media (see the TMZ and other articles) that she came to Germany in February 2007 to shoot with me "A Bouquet for a Kill" in Berlin. She claims that between February 2007 and May 2007 to have been stalked by me and that I have threatened to kill her. She told US authorities Michael Huck is madly in love with her and wants to be "together" with her.

This is absolutely NOT true. I do NOT want to be together with Denier. In fact between Februray 2007 and May 2007 I did NOT stalk Lydie Denier, we worked together in Berlin shooting "A Bouquet for a Kill". I did produce and as a producer I did finance the movie and also Lydie Denier´s flights to Berlin from Paris and back, five star hotel in Berlin and travel and health insurance for Lydie Denier (I upload here some of the receipts for Lydie´s hotel stay, flight and insurance.) I guess Lydie will have some difficulties to explain why she did work with me, why I did pay her flight, hotel stay, ticket to Berlin Filmmarket, Health and Travel insurance. Do stalkers do that? I guess not. Producers do that. I also have many photos and more than 15 hours of videos showing me and Denier on the set of A Bouquet for a Kill. How does Lydie Denier explain this? I will release a documentary of the shooting in 2010.

In fact we worked together but Lydie Denier wanted to take over the project. She teamed up with German actress Roswitha Schreiner and then Lydie wanted to take the project from me to Avi Lerner of LA based Millenium Films. She asked Avi Lerner to buy me out, I enclose emails Lydie sent me concerning this.

I refused to sign the project over to Lydie and she tried to blackmail me, sending me an email saying she will let the cutter burn the movie if I do not sign her contract. When I refused, Lydie Denier vanished from German set and so did several tapes of the may shooting, and the tapes are what I am after (and German police).
I am NOT interested in Lydie Denier. I do NOT want to be "together" with Denier. I consider her a very uncanny person. She is an excellent actress but I do not want to be in the same room with her alone. All I want is my tapes to start edit my picture.

Lydie Denier did direct. We both have signed a contract. Lydie´s job as a director is to deliver the movie. She did not so far. (in the web if you google you´ll find articles on and interviews with actors, directors, producers who worked with Denier before and also had some interesting experiece with Ms Denier). My job as a producer is to finish the movie I paid for. That´s all I want. I want that Denier does what she promised when signing the contract with me. I did not break that contract and I will not. That is why I need my tapes to edit my picture. I totally agree that a director should get creative freedom and I offered Denier to edit a director´s cut and I will edit a producer´s cut. Instead of finding a solution how to proceed with the project and finish it Lydie Denier run away, went to Santa Monica Court and told them I am not a producer but a stalker.

No comments:

Post a Comment