Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Stalking Files



The Stalking Files
This is what Lydie Denier told US authorities accusing me to be a stalker. LASD mailed this to me in September 2009, so this is an offical document.

And here what I have to say:

Lydie Denier says: I
I just learned that, on August 11, 2009 (EXHIBIT 1) the man who has been stalking me since 2003 is once again attempting to learn my whereabouts here in Los Angeles. He has posed as a filmproducer in the past and I fear he will return to Los Angeles again to stalk me and do me harm.

I, Michael Huck, hereby declare: Lydie Denier posted on her facenbook site a notice that she will have dinner with the producer of Tarzan. The producer of Tarzan is Max Keller, I met him several years ago in Paris. I wrote Max Keller an email asking him if it is true and he confirmed he will have dinner with Denier. I told him that Lydie Denier and I are fighting about "A Bouquet for a Kill" and I asked him to talk to Lydie. I offered Lydie she can edit a director´s cut of "A Bouquet for a Kill", while I will edit a "producer´s cut". I asked Max to talk to Lydie to make her return my tapes of the May shooting of "A Bouquet for a Kill".

I have NOT posed as a producer, I am a producer. Check my credits. Unhappy End,The 7 Nightmares Girl, Nightmare Follies may never win an academy award but it is a matter of fact I did produce all those projects. It´s also a matter of fact I did produce "A Bouquet for a Kill". I paid Lydie Denier´s flights, hotel and health insurance and many, many other things while shooting "A Bouquet for a Kill".

I am not interested in learn the whereabouts of Ms Denier. I am only interested in the whereabouts of the tapes she took.
I never did stalk Denier and I do not have the intention to stalk Denier and "do her harm".

Lydie Denier continues: In early 2003 the defendant came to Los Angeles from Germany passing himself off as a producer. He sent my agent a script and my agent arranged a breakfast meeting for us. The script contained harsh material and I told my agent to politely pass on the script. Two months later he came back with another script, also containing material of a harsh and sexual nature. Again my agent and I passed. Two months after this I was working in Europe. He was in Los Angeles frantically trying to obtain my location. He called my agents and called the Los Angeles Police Department, local hospitals and the Federal Bureau of Investigation in attempts to file a missing person report to track me down. I returned home to find my voice-mail full of threatening messages from him angrily demanding to know where I was. He said he called everywhere to learn my whereabouts because of his concern. I called him and firmly asked him to stop contacting me. I was forced to change my phonenumber. There was no contact from him untill February 2007 when I was at the Berlin Filmfestival in Germany.

I, Michael Huck, hereby declare:
I watched over the years many episodes of Tarzan and Acapulco H.E.A.T. and some of the movies of Lydie Denier. She looked very beautiful and smart and when we started shooting Unhappy End episodes all around the world, I thought Lydie would be terrific to work with.
In spring 2002 (not 2003) I wrote a letter to Lydie Denier´s agency TAA asking her if she is interested in shooting either a thriller or a horror project. Lydie herself wrote me a letter (not her agent) and we met two shortly later in Los Angeles. I had no scripts with me, only two exposes one entitled "The Other Woman" based on the German Unhappy End episode "Du sollst nicht Ehebrechen" which we had shot in Germany some years ago starring Jean Bork and Ingrid Littmann. It´s a thriller about a jealous wife who learns that her husband has an affair with a younger and more beautiful woman. The wife takes the other woman prisoner and tries to kill her. The other Project entitled "The Black Candles" is about a vampire woman who works as a ceo of a beauty empire selling eternal youth and beauty to rich women, by turning them into vampires.
Lydie was not too exited about the vampire story, but she liked Unhappy End! and we decided I will come back in 2003 with scripts.
In 2003 I returned as promised with two scripts, both scripts are registered at the Register of Copyrights in Washington and none of the scripts contains material of a "harsh and sexual nature". The Black Candles is a Hammer-Buffy style vampire story with two very strong female leads and there are absolutely no nude or sex scenes in the script. The other script "The Other Woman" (later re-titled "A Bouquet for a Kill" contained of course violence but no scenes involving something of "sexual or harsh nature". This is very easy to prove as we have shot this script with Lydie Denier starring AND directing and I have edited a 30 minute version with the tapes I have from the February and April shootings. Lydie is IN THAT !!! I will upload stills from the shooting. So let me make this clear:

Lydie Denier did NOT pass on that script. In fact she signed a contract with me to shoot and star in the picture and WE SHOT THIS STORY IN 2007 IN BERLIN !

But I´m too fast. After Lydie and I have signed a letter of intent to shoot "Unhappy End! - The Other Woman" I did fly back to Germany to set up production. Lydie and I stayed in touch by phone a lot discussing script and cast and if to shoot in Germany or in the US and things like that. We were talking in Germany and Los Angeles to other actresses for the Mrs. Tanner part and when I came back next time to Los Angeles to meet with Lydie and other actresses Lydie had been disappeared. She was not at her home, her agent Adele did not know where she was, her personal manager obviously knew but did not tell me. I feared Lydie had an accident and contacted LASD and producers she worked with but noone really knew. I really was concerned. After two weeks Lydie called from Romania telling me she got a part in a movie and had to fly to Romania and from there she could not reach me for weeks to tell me that she is NOT in LA. Lydie did not tell me to stop contacting me in fact she called me in Los Angeles later to tell me that she is in France now and when I flew back to Germany, I immediately did fly some days later to Paris and met Lydie at the Georges V. to discuss how to proceed.
Lydie went back to Los Angeles but later came to France for longer and we met again in Paris to discuss our project. So it is absolutely not true that we had no contact till february 2007. In fact we met several times in Paris and phoned many times.

In late 2006 I finally asked Lydie if she wants to come to Berlin Filmfestival in 2007 to attent the festival and to shoot a short version of "A Bouquet for a Kill". I wanted to shoot a 20-30 minute version we could then show to networks and distributors to raise more money. Lydie agreed this is a good idea and I mailed her a short version of my 90 minute script, still entitled "The Other Woman". Lydie read it and re-wrote it. She changed mainly two things: First she invented a new ending which I loved. The second change was, she made it faster. In my version, like in the German versions, Mrs Tanner comes to Sarah´s place and the two women sit down over coffee, and Mrs. Tanner begs Sarah to stay away from her husband. This goes for about half the script, then Mrs Tanner beats Sarah up, ties her up and prepares to kill her. Lydie changed this: In Lydie´s re-write Mrs Tanner rings the door bell, Sarah (played by Lydie) opens the door and moments later, Mrs Tanner beats her up, ties her up, gags her and Sarah is at her mercy right from the start. This is of course more suspenseful (we used the same idea years before in the Katja Bienert story "Die Rivalin" by the way). Anyway as anyone knows how much I love the leading ladies to be tied up and gagged you can imagine I liked this rewrite a lot and Lydie and I started to look for an actress to play Mrs Tanner. We already had contacted two very wellknown actresses in Hollywood for the 90 minute version before, but as we were about to shoot in Germany now I suggested to Lydie some of the actresses I have already worked with in Berlin. Lydie liked Roswitha Schreiner best and Roswitha agreed to play the part in the short version. Roswitha was familar with the Unhappy End! series as she had already played in the episode "Der Tag vor der Hochzeit".

No comments:

Post a Comment