Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Laurel and Hardy Horror Christmas Card




The Christmas Card Horror

Lydie showed Santa Monica Court a Merry Christmas card I mailed to her. She told them she felt this was threatening and disturbing that is, Ms Denier is afraid of a "We wish you a Merry Christmas" card with Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy!!!
(I did make Stan and Ollie not recognizeable because of copyright laws on this upload). As you remember I offered Lydie a Laurel and Hardy BUSINESS parntership. I was NOT talking about LOVE (as she claimed at Santa Monica Court).

I attached some lines of two Charles Trenet songs, La Route Enchantee and Menilmontant.

It says:

Come with us and you will see
happy mornings and big roads
we will walk to adventure
winter and summer
on a happy road

I am not a poet
but I am blessed to have in my mind
the souvenirs that will never be lost
a winter night
some music
your kind eyes, Lydie
a beautiful story, crazy and poetic
and pathetic
Stan & Ollie

Merry Christmas, Lydie,

Michael

First, please note I wrote to Lydie: Come with US (and not come with me),
US referring to the people who did set up Bouquet and who are still waiting we can
finish it.
I also changed some lines, not using the word roman d´amour (as written by Trenet in his original song)but instead crazy, poetic and pathetic because that is what Lydie is to me, a little bit crazy, very poetic and pathetic like the old Hollywood divas like Hedy Lamarr and Greta Garbo.

All I wanted was to write Lydie some kind words at Christmas, letting her know how unhappy I feel about the whole situation with Bouquet and wishing her nevertheless a Merry Christmas.

At Santa Monica Court she only showed them again half of the mail making it look again very different in sense.

What really scares me is that Deputy Denham and Judge Rosenberg did not get suspicous when someone told them she is afraid of a Laurel & Hardy Christmas card!!!

Sincerely Yours,
Michael Huck

No comments:

Post a Comment