Sunday, December 13, 2009

The E-mails of Evil





The e-mails I wrote to Lydie

Lydie Denier claimed I had wrote her terrifying e-mails and told so to Santa Monica Court. She told Deputy Denham nd Judge Rosenberg I wrote her e-mails writing I am in love with her and wanting to be together with her. It´s not true. The e-mails I wrote to her are clearly about the movie we shot together. So I have no other choice to upload more - if not all of those e-mails - to show to everyone what really happened and what I really wrote and how Lydie manipulated truth when she went to Santa Monica Court.

Here are two e-mails I wrote to Lydie after our fight over Bouquet had started:
the first one I wrote her in April around her Birthday on April 15. (I wrote the mail on April, 14).

Decide yourself if this is a terrifying e-mail as Lydie claims.
The same thing with the e-mail I mailed to her in July 2008 asking her again to finish the project we started and return my tapes.

Sincerely Yours,
Michael Huck

No comments:

Post a Comment